Thursday, October 25, 2012

West Africa sidebar added

Over the last several years, I've written a number of posts on West Africa.  In order to facilitate reading of these articles, I've added a West Africa sidebar in the right hand margin of this blog.  The articles can be roughly grouped into general information and papers on West African prehistory, cattle in West Africa, Lake Chad, Akan language and culture, and papers on the genetics of Ghana, Cameroon and the Cross River region.  Admittedly, much has not been covered.  I hope to add to this series in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have temporarily been turned off. Because I currently have a heavy workload, I do not feel that I can do an acceptable job as moderator. Thanks for your understanding.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.